* In this service, the applicant for registration agrees to the terms and conditions, and applies for use registration according to the method defined by the Company, and the Company shall complete the registration for use by notifying the applicant of this approval. .
* If the applicant for use registration judges that the applicant has the following reasons, the company may delete the use registration, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason.
* When a false matter is notified when applying for usage registration
* In the case of an application from a person who has violated these Terms
* In other cases, if the Company determines that the usage registration is not appropriate
* If you are using multiple accounts
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
* Users shall properly manage the service user ID and password at their own risk.
* The User may not transfer or lend the User ID and Password to any third party or share it with any third party at any time. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and is logged in, we consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
* We will not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intentional or serious negligence in our company.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
This service can use some functions free of charge.
* The user shall pay the usage fee separately defined by the Company and displayed on the Website as compensation for the paid portion of the Service, according to the method specified by the Company.
* If the user is late to pay the usage fee, he / she will pay the deferred loss by 14.6% a year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
Users must not do the following in using this service.
* Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
* Acts related to criminal activity
* The act of destroying or disturbing the function of the server or network of our company, other users of this service, or a third party
* Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
* The act of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. about other users
* Acts to make unauthorized access or try this
* Acts that impersonate other users
* Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
* Infringement of intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service or third parties
* The act of posting on the Service or transmitting content that the Company deems to contain, or contains, the following expressions
* Overly violent expressions
* Explicit sexual expression
* Expressions that lead to discrimination due to race, nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, background, etc.
* Expressions that induce or promote suicide, self-harm, drug abuse
* Expressions that include other antisocial content and make others uncomfortable
* Acts determined by the Company for the purpose or following
* Sales, advertising, advertising, solicitation, and other commercial activities (except those approved by the Company)
* Acts aimed at sexual acts and obscene acts
* Act for the purpose of encountering or dating with an opposite sex
* Act for the purpose of harassment or slander against other users
* Act for the purpose of giving disadvantage, damage or discomfort to our company, other users of this service, or a third party
* Other activities that use this service for the purpose different from the intended purpose of this service
* Recruiting to religious activities or religious groups
* Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Stop of provision of this service, etc.)
* The Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance if it determines that any of the following events occur.
* When performing maintenance inspection or update of the computer system concerning this service
* If the service becomes difficult to provide due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
* When the computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident
* Other cases where the Company determines that providing this service is difficult
* We will not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by you or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Copyright)
* The user uses and posts or uploads this service only in relation to information such as text, images, videos, etc. which has the necessary intellectual property right such as copyright, etc., or with the consent of the necessary right holder. I shall be able to
* The copyright of text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by the user using this service is reserved for the user and other existing rights holders. However, with regard to the text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded using this service, we need to the extent necessary to improve this service, improve the quality, correct deficiencies, etc., and publicize the service, etc. It shall be available, and the User shall not exercise the author's moral right regarding this use.
* All copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding the Service and all information related to the Service, except those specified in the text of the preceding paragraph, belong to the Company or the right holder who has licensed the Company to use the User. You may not copy, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, transmit in public (including enabling transmission), transmit, distribute, publish, use in business, etc. without permission.
Article 8 (Restriction of use and cancellation of registration)
* We delete the posting data without prior notice when the user falls under any of the following, restrict the user to use all or part of the service, or register as a user It shall be able to delete.
* If you violate any of the terms of the Terms
* When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
* When the credit card reported by the user is suspended as payment method
* If there is a default on payment obligations such as fees
* When there is no response for a fixed period in response to the communication from our company
* When this service has not been used for a certain period since its last use
* Other cases where the Company judges that the use of the Service is not appropriate
* If you fall under any of the items in the preceding paragraph, the user, of course, loses the fixed-term profit for all debts to the Company and must immediately reimburse all debts to be paid at that time.
* We do not take any responsibility for the damage caused to the user by the action that we performed based on this article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service in accordance with our withdrawal procedure. Also, users who have not logged in for more than one year are considered as unsubscribed.
All data of the unsubscribed user is discarded.
Article 10 (Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Warranty)
* The Company is not accustomed to this service in terms of actual or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, suitability for a specific purpose, defects in security etc., errors or bugs, infringement of rights etc. Not explicitly or implicitly guarantee that there is no
* We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service.
* Even if provided for in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company is not liable to damage caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or tort by the Company's fault (excluding gross negligence) (the company or the user Does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for the loss, including the case where it was foreseen or foreseen. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort by the Company's negligence (except for gross negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
* We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that may arise between you and other users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Content, etc.)
We can change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company may change the Terms at any time without notifying the User if it deems it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user is deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notices or communications between the user and the Company shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Company. We will notify or contact the contacts who are currently registered, assuming that the contacts registered are valid, unless we notify the user of a change in accordance with the scheme separately defined by us. It is regarded as having reached
Article 15 (prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Article 16 (Government law, jurisdiction)
* Japanese law will be the governing law in interpreting these terms.
* If there is a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.